A new feature on our blog is the sharing of guest posting. This is a great way to get new readers for your own blog and to give the Tulips in Holland readers some new reading material too. Some ideas for guest posting;
- Have you visited the tulip fields or other destinations in the Netherlands – share your trip repost, travel tips, suggestions, ideas and/or reflections.
- Do you grow tulips in your own garden? – Share your photos and story.
- Do you love to photograph tulips and do you want to share your photography tips with others? – Let us know
Each month we have four spots available for guest posting.
We do have some writing guidelines.
- We are looking for a minimum 500 words of your own experience.
- Send the article in html to us (write the article on your own blog, incl. with photos and videos and copy the text editing to a text document before sending it to us)
- Host the photos on your own site or a photo site like Flickr.
- Include a minimum of 3 photos.
- All articles must be original content and never been published (on the Internet) before.
- Please do not include any more than two external links within the body of the text.
- Have your bio included on the bottom of the post.
- A maximum of 2 outgoing links to your own blog.
- We follow FTC disclosure guidelines and the Google guidelines.
Note to copywriters and companies
These guidelines are for our readers and fellow bloggers who want to share their personal stories, photos and videos with a wider audience. If you are a company interested in placing links in exchange for providing me “free” content, please read the work with us page and contact us about a sponsored post. We love to share guest posts from other bloggers, not as an advertising or linking platform. (And yes we do look at the links you want to include your post.)
Are you still enthusiast for writing a guest post?
Contact us by email email@example.com with your ideas of a guest post before you start writing or send a message on one of our social media below.
Hotels near Keukenhof
Where to stay when visiting the tulip fields? It is very comfortable to stay in a nearby city, the public transportation to the bollenstreek area is perfect and during the evening you will have many restaurants and cafes on walking distance.
However … imagine to bike around the flower fields when most tourist are gone back to Amsterdam or ride on your bike early to Keukenhof to make photos of the garden without lots of people while staying in one of the hotels near Keukenhof in the bollenstreek area. Both places have their advantages.
Haarlem, Leiden and the Schiphol Airport has access to the Keukenhof Express Bus. From the other cities you have to travel first to on of the three hubs to get to Keukenhof. It is very easy to do.
Have a look on the hotels near Keukenhof in the cities or in the bollenstreek area.
- The Hague
- Haarlem – Keukenhof Express bus from Haarlem CS
- Leiden – Keukenhof Express bus from Leiden CS
- Schiphol – Keukenhof Express bus from Schiphol Plaza