Where to stay when visiting the tulip fields? It is very comfortable to stay in a nearby city, the public transportation to the bollenstreek area is perfect and during the evening you will have many restaurants and cafes on walking distance.
However … imagine to bike around the flower fields when most tourist are gone back to Amsterdam or ride on your bike early to Keukenhof to make photos of the garden without lots of people while staying in one of the hotels near Keukenhof in the bollenstreek area. Both places have their advantages.
Haarlem, Leiden and the Schiphol Airport (the three hubs) has access to the Keukenhof Express Bus. From the other cities you have to travel first to on of the three hubs to get to Keukenhof. It is very easy to travel.
Have a look on the by Tulips in Holland recommended hotels near Keukenhof in the cities or in the bollenstreek area.
- Hampshire Hotel – Amsterdam American
- NH Collection Amsterdam Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky
- Pulitzer Amsterdam
- NH Collection Amsterdam Barbizon Palace
- Hampshire Hotel – Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Juuls B&B
- Appartment Orange delight
- Luxury Apartment Delft VI Royal View
- Delft Blue Dreams Bed and Breakfast
- Hotel de Emauspoort
- Luxury Apartments Delft III Flower Market
- Casa Julia
- Hotel Bridges House Delft
- WestCord Hotel Delft
- Hampshire Hotel – Delft Centre
- Hotel Johannes Vermeer Delft
- Best Western Museumhotels Delft
- The Hague (Den Haag)
- Bacán Bed & Breakfast
- CK58 Bed & Breakfast Den Haag
- Residenz Stadslogement
- Hotel Des Indes The Hague – a Luxury Collection Hotel
- Hotel ‘t Goude Hooft
- Stadsvilla Hotel Mozaic Den Haag
- Novotel Suites Den Haag City
- Grand Hotel Amrâth Kurhaus The Hague – Scheveningen
- Beautiful Seaview Appartment at Scheveningen Beach – Scheveningen
- Suite44 Bed & Beach – Scheveningen
- Haarlem – Keukenhof Express bus from Haarlem CS
- Leiden – Keukenhof Express bus from Leiden CS
- Schiphol – Keukenhof Express bus from Schiphol Plaza
Hotels in the Bollenstreek area
- Lisse – Walking & biking distance of Keukenhof
- Noordwijk aan Zee
- Katwijk aan Zee
Book your tickets and tours to Keukenhof, a visit to a tulip farm and other attractions in the Netherlands here.
Weekly flower update 2022 week 15
Weekly flower update 2022 week 14
Weekly flower update 2022 week 13
Weekly flower update 2022 week 12
Keukenhof Map 2022
Map Keukenhof The map Keukenhof 2022 is available. When you are not a regular visitor,…
Weekly flower update 2022 week 11
Season 2022 is rapidly approaching
Spring season 2022 is rapidly approaching! It looks like the Covid measures in the Netherlands will be reduced and that all spring activities can continue.
This means that we are all looking forward to visiting Keukenhof and Floriade in addition to the dozens of other activities around flowers.
In Full Bloom – Museum Mauritshuis in The Hague – The Netherlands
The exhibition In Full Bloom opens today in the Mauritshuis in The Hague. The museum is celebrating its 200th anniversary this year. For the start of this celebration, they have chosen a very festive subject, namely flowers.
Keukenhof can’t open on March 21st 2020
Corona Virus in the Netherlands