Tickets & Tours 2023
Are you traveling to the Netherlands this springtime? We have a lot of interesting tickets and tours for you to Keukenhof or to typical Dutch towns, cities and other selected attractions in the Netherlands. Ride a bike through different cities or see the old Dutch towns with a small group tour. Have a look below what our careful selected partners provide. When you have any questions about these tickets & tours please contact the selected partner.
All tickets are available for individual travellers as to tour groups and tour companies.
Are you looking for a hotel? Have a look at our recommended hotels.
Tickets Keukenhof – spring 2023
Keukenhof wil open its doors from the 23rd of March 2023 until the 14th of May 2024. Before the 23rd of March 2023 and after the 14th of May 2023 it is not possible to visit Keukenhof.
Visiting Keukenhof on your own
- Keukenhof 2023 – own transportation
- Keukenhof 2023 + public transportation from Leiden, Schiphol, Amsterdam Rai or Haarlem – Keukenhof express bus
Visiting Keukenhof by tour
- Tickets for Keukenhof 2023: Skip The Line + Direct Transport from Amsterdam (busstop: This is Holland)
- Tickets for Keukenhof 2023: Entry, Cruise, Tulip Tour + Transport from Amsterdam
- Tickets for Keukenhof 2023: Entry + Guided Bus Tour from Amsterdam
- Tickets for Keukenhof 2023 : Entrance + Roundtrip Shuttle Bus from Amsterdam & Windmill Cruise
- Tickets for Keukenhof, Zaanse Schans, Volendam & Marken 2023: Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Volendam & Marken Tour + Keukenhof Transport
- Keukenhof: Entry Ticket + Keukenhof Bike Tour
- Tickets for Zaanse Schans and Keukenhof Visit
Visiting the spring flower parade
- Tickets for Keukenhof: Admission, Transport from Amsterdam & Night Flower Parade (only on Friday 21st of April)
- Tickets for Haarlem, Keukenhof, and Flower Parade from Amsterdam (only on Sunday 23rd of April)
Visiting the flower fields around Keukenhof (without entrance to Keukenhof garden)
- Tickets for Flowerfields 2023 Highlights Bike Tour around Keukenhof
- Tickets for Drive-It-Yourself 2023 Tulip and Flower Fields GPS Audio Tour
- Tickets for Lisse: Landrover Tulip Tour 2023
Important: Check before booking if the flower fields are in bloom at the the time of traveling!
Visiting a tulip attraction
- The Tulip Experience 2023 in Noordwijkerhout – museum about tulips and tulip farming, outdoor show garden with 1 million tulips (500 varieties), a cup of tea/coffee and a bunch of tulips
- The Tulip Barn 2023 in Hillegom – visit an outdoor show garden with 175 varieties.
Tours for 2023 (Departure from Amsterdam)
Click on the tour or ticket to get more information.
Typical Dutch tours – 2023 season
- Zaanse Schans from Amsterdam
- Volendam, Marken and Windmills tour
- Giethoorn from Amsterdam
- Grand Holland tour from Amsterdam
More tours will be added later in season
Museum Tickets in Amsterdam – 2023 season
- Rijksmuseum – Skip the line
- Rijksmuseum – 2 hour Guided tour in a small group
- Van Gogh Museum
- Amsterdam Museum
- Hermitage Amsterdam
- Rembrandt House
- National Maritime Museum
- Museum Willet Holthuijzen
- Museum our Lord in the attic (Onze lieve heer op solder)
- Amsterdam Castle Muiderslot
Museum Tickets in The Hague – 2023 season
- Daytime Canal Cruise (start near Central Station)
- Nighttime Canal Cruise (start near Central Station)
- Daytime Canal Cruise (start near Leidseplein)
All tickets are available for individual travelers as to tour groups and tour companies.
Weekly flower update 2022 week 15
Weekly flower update 2022 week 14
Weekly flower update 2022 week 13
Weekly flower update 2022 week 12
Keukenhof Map 2022
Map Keukenhof The map Keukenhof 2022 is available. When you are not a regular visitor,…
Weekly flower update 2022 week 11
Season 2022 is rapidly approaching
Spring season 2022 is rapidly approaching! It looks like the Covid measures in the Netherlands will be reduced and that all spring activities can continue.
This means that we are all looking forward to visiting Keukenhof and Floriade in addition to the dozens of other activities around flowers.
In Full Bloom – Museum Mauritshuis in The Hague – The Netherlands
The exhibition In Full Bloom opens today in the Mauritshuis in The Hague. The museum is celebrating its 200th anniversary this year. For the start of this celebration, they have chosen a very festive subject, namely flowers.
Keukenhof can’t open on March 21st 2020
Corona Virus in the Netherlands