10 new things not to miss at Keukenhof
Are you traveling to Keukenhof this season? Maybe it is your long awaited first time to visit or maybe you have visited the Keukenhof more than once already. This year there are ten new things you can’t miss at Keukenhof.
It is the Vincent van Gogh year. At different places throughout the park you will find lots of nice spots to visit:
- Photograph yourself in one of Vincent Van Gogh’s Painting at the Oranje Nassau Pavillion. Outside you can pretend to be Vincent van Gogh too!
- See the Vincent van Gogh Mosaic.
- Make selfies the selfie garden.
- Drink mint tea and eat carrot cake at the new greenhouse with a gorgeous view over the flower fields.
- Get inspired by the inspirational gardens (and make a lovely photo of you in a canal bike photo with a windmill in the back?)
- Christen your own tulip at the Juliana pavilion.
- Celebrate the 60th anniversary of Miffy / Nijntje (there is a lovely Miffy shop next to it, you should see!).
- Find your way through the new maze (and it is a lovely view from the tower).
- Pet the lovely animals at the enlarged petting zoo.
- Do the new scavenger hunt to learn everything about tulips. More information about the free scavenger hunt at the information desk or at the Juliana pavilion.
Ans see some more photos of the last couple of days at the photo stream.
Tulips in Holland gives you information about the spring flowers and flower fields in the Netherlands. If you are interested to see what the current blooming status is have a look here for the weekly flower updates.
Or sign up for our weekly newsletter to get the blooming status and helpful tips for your visit directly into your mailbox on Tuesday (a day earlier than on the website!).
If you have any questions – write them below in the comments or find us on social media.