How to travel to Keukenhof during Easter time
How to travel to Keukenhof during Easter weekend:
- Traveling from Amsterdam
- Traveling from Leiden, Rotterdam and The Hague
- Traveling from anywhere in the Netherlands
- Traveling by campervan or motorhome
Be aware that traveling on Easter may cause some problems:
- Long lines before entering the bus (to and from Schiphol or Leiden)
- Traffic problems along the way between Schiphol – Keukenhof and vv.
- Standing room only in the bus between Schiphol – Keukenhof and vv.
There is only one solution to avoiding those problems and that is to travel early. If you plan to arrive before 9.30 you will have the least of problems. Travelling between 10.00 and 15.00 on Easter to the Keukenhof may lead to standing in traffic jams from 30 min and more.
If you do travel during the day make sure you have some food and drinks with you.
Tulips in Holland gives you information about the spring flowers and flower fields in the Netherlands. If you are interested to see what the current blooming status is have a look here for the weekly flower updates.
Or sign up for our weekly newsletter to get the blooming status and helpful tips for your visit directly into your mailbox (a day earlier than on the website!).
If you have any questions – write them below in the comments or find us on social media.