1st Giveaway of Tulips in Holland
Welcome to the first ever giveaway of Tulips in Holland.
Last week I got three lovely tulip charms to give away to the readers of our blog. We made an announcement on our blog and in the social media and it is good to see that you love these charms as much as I do. This week we are giving away these charms to three readers. The winners will get a tulip charm and I send it with a handwritten card to those winners. It is a small present to say thank you for reading this blog. I wish I could send you all something so this first giveaway is a kind of experiment to see if you like this concept. When the respons by you is enthusiastic we will organize more give aways in the future, I found some nice small tulip presents to send by mail.
We are using the giveaway application to make sure everything will go right and we can pick three winners randomly.
What to do:
- Find the give away application on this page (just below)
- Fill in your details like first name and email
- Visit the Facebook page, join us on Twitter and/or tweet the message of the giveaway. (or do all three to increase your chance of winning!)
- The giveaway will start Wednesday the 8th of July (tomorrow) on 12 AM and run till Monday the 13th of July 12 AM (Amsterdam time).
- Wait till the newsletter of next Tulip Tuesday (next week) to see who are the winners.
- When you are picked as winner, you will be asked to send your postal address and we will send the charm and card to you.
That is all. No purchase is necessary.
Looking forward to your respons! Have a lovely week!
Tulips in Holland provides you information about the spring flowers and flower fields in the Netherlands.
Have a look at the FAQ Section in the menu of this website to get all the information you need for a wonderful visit to the beautiful flower fields in the Netherlands.
If you are interested to see what the current blooming status is have a look here for the weekly flower updates.
Or sign up for our weekly newsletter to get the blooming status and helpful tips for your visit directly into your mailbox on Tuesday (a day earlier than on the website!).
If you have any questions – write them below in the comments or find us on social media.