Spring season is over, hello summer time
Today is the final day of spring season. Keukenhof will close its doors this afternoon and we have to wait another year to see the tulips again.
This afternoon I’ve added a couple of tours suitable for summer time. See the delft pottery in the beautiful town of Delft, see the typical green houses and windmills in Zaanse Schans, bike around the city of Rotterdam. See a complete list of all the tours below.
Tickets for summer & autumn 2017
- Tour to Volendam, Marken & Zaanse Schans
- Grand Holland Tour
- North & South Holland Tour
- Belgium Daytrip – Brussels & Antwerp
- Belgium Daytrip – Bruges
- Tour to Alkmaar, Cheese and Windmills
- Tour to The Hague, Delft & Madurodam
- Rotterdam bike tour (incl. transport from Amsterdam)
- Full day trip to Giethoorn (Village with waterways (soort Venice of the North)
- Tour to Gouda cheesemarket
- Amsterdam helicopter experience (with transfer to heli platform and flight only)
- Holland Pass
These tickets are available for individual travelers as to tour groups and tour companies.
Keukenhof will be open from 22 March 2018 – 13 May 2018 from 08.00 – 19.30 hrs.
The flower parade of 2018 will be held on the 21st of april 2018.
The tickets for springtime 2018 will be available from October 2017.
Video credits: Pennings De Bilt